VIETNAMWORKS EXCLUSIVE EMPLOYER WORKSHOP MAY 2020

7 DISCIPLINES OF LOVE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS

HO CHI MINH CITY: 19/05/2020 | HA NOI: 21/05/2020


Download brochure

VIETNAMWORKS EXCLUSIVE EMPLOYER WORKSHOP MAY 2020

7 DISCIPLINES OF LOVE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS

HO CHI MINH CITY: 19/05/2020 | HA NOI: 21/05/2020


Download brochure

VIETNAMWORKS EXCLUSIVE EMPLOYER WORKSHOP MAY 2020

7 DISCIPLINES OF LOVE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS

HO CHI MINH CITY: 19/05/2020 | HA NOI: 21/05/2020


Download brochure

19/05/2020
Ho Chi Minh

21/05/2020
Ha Noi

Trainer
Dr. Peter Chee

300 SEATS/CITY
Hurry up, register!

Trainer

Dr. Peter Chee - President - CEO of ITD World

  • Dr. Peter Chee is the leading expert in leadership, personal development and human resources with nearly 30 years of experience in coaching and mentoring leaders from over 80 countries.
  • He is the first Asian in Top 6 Global Coaching Gurus 2016.
  • Dr. Peter Chee was also the speaker of VietnamWorks’ Exclusive Employer Workshop in 04/2018 "Building high trust collaboration"- which received many positive feedback from high-level HR professionals coming from top companies in Vietnam.

See more...

ABOUT WORKSHOP

WHY BEING HAPPY AND JOYFUL AT WORK WILL LEAD TO SUCCESS?

Most managers and leaders always advise their employees to work smart first to achieve success and happiness at work. However, in an impressive TED Talk, Shawn Anchor - Founder of Good Think, pointed out that only 25% of job successes is predicted by IQ, while the remaining 75% is predicted by the optimism level, the social support, the ability to see stress as a challenge instead of a threat. Also according to this study, Shawn Anchor has affirmed that employees with an optimistic and cheerful attitude are always 31% more productive than those overwhelmed with negative emotions. Therefore, Shawn Anchor believes that we should reverse the above advice: we should find ways to become happier and joyful at work so that we can work harder, faster, more intelligently, and achieve more success.
Sharing the same opinion with Shawn Anchor, Dr. Peter Chee also believes that love and happiness at work is the most important factors to achieve outstanding results. In VietnamWorks’ Exclusive Workshop on 05/2020, Dr. Peter Chee with the experience of coaching, mentoring, consulting, training and developing leaders from over 80 countries will share 7 disciplines to help you and your employees feel love and happiness at work, thereby improving productivity and achieving new successes.

THIS WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU

2. DISCOVER

the 7 disciplines of love, happiness, and success

3. MASTER

the application of 7 disciplines to create successes for yourself, your team, and your organization

Schedule

Same agenda for Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi

HO CHI MINH CITY: 19/05/2020
HA NOI: 21/05/2020
Sandra Doe

Check-in

John Doe

Opening speech

Steven Doe

7 disciplines of love, happiness, and success - Part 1

Steven Doe

Tea-break

Steven Doe

7 disciplines of love, happiness, and success - Part 2

Steven Doe

Lunch time

Steven Doe

7 disciplines of love, happiness, and success - Part 3

Steven Doe

Tea-break

Steven Doe

7 disciplines of love, happiness, and success - Part 4

Steven Doe

Closing

Steven Doe

Transform habitually and focus purposefully

Steven Doe

Align wisely and improve continuously

Steven Doe

Present joyfully, receive gratefully and give lovingly

TICKET

As a VietnamWorks’ client, you are eligible to receive a seminar ticket with following conditions:

How to get a ticket?

As a VietnamWorks’ client, you are eligible to receive a seminar ticket with every purchased service of at least 41,400,000 VND or recognized purchase order of 34,500,000 VND from January to the end of April 2020.

Ticket Includes?

  • Training course fee
  • Professional printed training materials
  • Certificate of Seminar Completion
  • 02 tea breaks
  • 01 buffet lunch

Register here!

Leave your information here, we’ll contact you within 24H

So far, VietnamWorks’ employer seminars have attracted:

11000

CUSTOMERS

Attending nationwide

99

%

Satisfaction rate

12

TRAINERS

Top global experts